GUIDELINES FOR RE-OPENING DURING COVID-19
1. Hand Sanitizer & Masks are available @ both Sanctuary entrances
2. Families please sit together, includes teenagers
3. Seating every other row starting at the first row.
4. Leave 3 seats between families, approx. 6ft spacing.
5. Cry room is open.
6. No Nursery, Snacks/Coffee until further notice.
7. Please refrain from hugging and handshakes until further notice.
8. East side of Sanctuary is reserved for Seniors & “high risk folks,
By choosing to sit there they are saying they want to worship with
the church family but would like to keep a safe distance from others
for the time being. Please respect their wishes by sitting in other
sections & keeping children away from these folks.
Welcome Back!! We look forward to seeing you!!